Monday, August 18, 2008

Oklahoma Centennial

Our State, Oklahoma, had a birthday this year. So, we had an art show in honor of that. This is the collage that I created for this show. The Title is "Oklahoma Centennial" I used a lot of my creative juices to get this one on canvas but I enjoyed the process and I love the completed piece. It is not often that I see the whole picture before I start and arrive at the finish line with something that really looks like my original thought, but this one did just that. It was a great journey.




The price on this one is 395.00. It is collage with transfers and acrylic paint. The frame is lathe that has been painted with acrylic paint.



This tag hangs from the bottom of the above art work. It is from a set of States playing cards. great addition to this piece.




No comments: