Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Charles Harper Artwork & New Art Tools

I love Charles Harper's art. This is a sampler from a book cover I believe. But I may be wrong. I love it, no matter where it came from. Makes me happy!

Vicki, my studio partner, and I have been collecting some new art tools. The first one we bought was a Cricut. Not the big Expressions, but the Original Cricut. I have played with it some. I think it will be a nice addition to our papercrafting and classes. The other new item we purchased was the Big Shot Die Machine. OK...now this is one we can really see ourselves using. Vicki and I already have plans for this art machine. We have seen a product, it is sheets of glue that we can run through the die machine, and the company has sister products that are metal sheets, copper, aluminum, and stainless steel, these also can be run through the die machine. The Big Shot embosses as well as cuts so the possibilities are endless and the products that can be put through the Big Shot are many. I am in creation heaven. BTW...we purchased the Big Shot through Stampin' Up because Vicki is a demonstrator for the company. Have a great day and try some of these great tools that are out there for the paper crafter and other artists too.

No comments: