Monday, August 25, 2008

Fairy Tales Can Come True...

This piece started when I found the frame. I believe it was intended for small photos, school pictures maybe, but I had other plans for it. When I saw this frame it spoke "Domino Art" to me. So it sat around for a long time in it's old brown state and then one day I started to try to spray paint it black...well about 10 coats later I finally had a nice paint job done. Then I had to figure out what I was going to do on nine dominoes that would go together in the frame. I thought a song would be nice to co-ordinate the doms...so I hunted and hunted and hunted some more for the right song. I knew that I would know it as soon as I found it, and sure enough, I did. Fairy Tales can come true, and it can happen to you, if your young at heart.....the song is an oldie but it brings back such great memories and I absolutely love this piece.
The price for this art work is $325.00

No comments: